I am pursuing a Ph.D. in the Harvard Biophysics Graduate Program with Florian Engert, researching innateness in neurodevelopment and AI (2018-TBD). In summer 2021, I was a NeuroAI Scholar at CSHL with Tony Zador and Alex Koulakov.
- I worked on a Postbaccalaureate Intramural Research Training Award at the National Institute of Mental Health (2017-2018).
- As a Janelia Undergraduate Scholar, I modeled fly behavior using Reinforcement Learning with Ann Hermundstad and Vivek Jayaraman (2017).
- I participated in the Undergraduate Research Program at Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory, optimizing a calcium imaging analysis pipeline with Anne Churchland and Matt Kaufman (2016).
- At MIT, I prototyped methods for reconstructing neurons from Expansion Microscopy with Adam Marblestone and Ed Boyden (2015).
- Even earlier, I assisted with Yeast-Two Hybrid assays of protein-protein interactions with Nidhi Sahni in Marc Vidal's Center for Cancer Systems Biology at the Dana Farber Cancer Institute (2012), and developed face recognition software for social interaction research with Manuel Cebrian in Sandy Pentland's Human Dynamics group at the MIT Media Lab (2010).
Page me at barabasi(a)fas(d)harvard(d)edu.